I don't trust my boyfriend, what should I do?

Lola

I don't trust my boyfriend. He's in college now but our realtionship has always been a little long distance. Since we're both introverts, we barely talked on the phone to begin with so we don't talk a lot. There was a time we almost broke up, but it wasn't because we weren't good together, It was because GOOGLE, YOUTUBE, and HIS FRIENDS all seemed to have advice about long distance relationships. Keep in mind out relationship was always long distance, when they were talking they meant Chicago and California or somewhere far. Not Chicago and Indiana, yet somehow he let these people talk him into breaking up with me when they didn't know our story. Now obviously we didn't break up because I talked some sense into him. Now he's in college and I can't trust him. He's never cheated( I checked his phone multiple times) but if he can let social media and his friends push him to break our relationship, they can defiantly push him to cheating. He's very easy to manipulate, he's older than me but so naive. I honestly don't know what to do about this. I feel like even if he's not cheating he will eventually. He even told me once that he didn't want to "go to college a virgin".

Vote below to see results!