Cold this be implantation bleeding❓❓DISHARGE TMI‼️‼️

Hey all so I am on 16dpo and 4 days late on my period. At 7dpo I felt a strange pinch pain in my lower right uterus that was more annoying than painful and lasted 5 minutes before going away. I asked on here what it could be and the answers I got was that it's implantation. Well here we are today and I got this. With my first my implantation was superrrrrrr light pink I almost didn't see it so I'm not sure. I have had no painful cramping like I usually do instead a couple days of mild cramping. I have more discharge than normal that's watery and Iv never had watery cm before. Been tired 24/7 occasional nausea food aversions cravings sensitive sense of smell sensitivity to light and for about a week starting at 6dpo I felt a bubble popping feeling all over my uterus (which I had with my first) i got what I think is a vvvvvfl on a test this morning but not 100% so testing on Monday. But just wondering if this could be implantation or if anyone has had implantation like this. TIA and no rude or unnecessary comments❤️