Off to induction! 10/28/2017

El

Hi All! I will try to share my induction story here today. Here are some details:

I am a FTM at 40W1D, not dilated at all, has no major labor sign except some random lower back cramps for the last 4 days. Being induced due to chloastasis ( probably misspelled:))

Wishing for a drug free, vaginal birth as much as possible! Please God help me🙏🏼

Wish me good luck please, I am really excited and scared😂

UPDATE @18:40: Dr will check dilation after 4 hours of taking the oral medication. Saw some pinkish blood while urinating so maybe it started somethings going already🤞🏼

UPDATE at 11:55pm: The pill caused pretty consistent contractions- 4 in every 10 mins. By 9:30 pm Dr checked cervix again it was only 1,5cm dilated bit %50 effaced ( which was zero before) So she decided to break water. They broke water around 10pm and started pitocin by 10:45. Contractions got more intense after the water break and a little more with pitocin. Still trying to endure without epidural tho. Lets see how much more I can tolerate...🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

UPDATE 06am on 10/29 Contracting for the last 8 hours. They are 1 min apart for 2 hours now. Vaginal check still 2at cm-ish and stage -3. Gave in for epidural. Low blood pressure due to epidural🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

UPDATE 9 am 10/29 Dilated to 7cm, %90 effaced at stage 0🤗😬 when I lost my hopes already...

UPDATE 12:42 noon, Baby artived vaginally after 2 -3 pushes with B- tear....