Shadow man

** sorry if posted I’m wrong group, I don’t know which group would fit this topic. **

Not pregnancy related at all... but I had a... ‘ghost’ ?? experience and I wanted to share and hear if anyone has ever experienced anything of the sort. It happened a few months ago but I can’t stop thinking about it.

My boyfriend and I were sleeping in our bed. We slept through the night and about 7am our daughter comes in the room to wake us up for the day. I open my eyes and see her precious little face, she crawls into bed and I close my eyes one more time and cuddle her. When I opened my eyes again, I saw a black shadow like figure walk across my door in the kitchen, my boydriend was sleeping so he didn’t see it, and I didn’t want to say anything to my daughter to freak her out so I didn’t say anything. So, I closed my eyes again to hug her and she kept poking me “mommy, mommy.... who’s in the kitchen?” I was so shocked she saw it and it WASNT in my dreams. Has anyone experienced a shadow like figure? I haven’t seen it since. Wondering what it could be. Thankyou for reading :)