37 weeks++ I NEED ADVICE!!!!

Brit ✨💜 • {JLG 💍 BMG }•{🦖Five ZLG boys 💙} {Sweet princess Due Feb 2025 🩷👑} • God & Jesus #1❣️•

Okay, so a week ago.. I was dilated almost to a 3. Notified my husband to come home cause he was working 10 hours away and doc said it could be any day so he came home. Husband goes with me to my following appointment and all of a sudden I'm closed back up and high. Now he's giving me play by play saying I'll end up being induced on so and so Day or he sees me making it a few more days. And so on. Seeing me twice a week checking my cervix. Today's appointment went a lil weird. Still the "same" today, he wants me back Tuesday at 8:45, specifically asked me if i can make it at that specific time. The nurse came in, which never happens, grabs my paper work and walks out. Like.. how she know we were through talking? Idk... For some reason, I have a gut feeling something isn't right... maybe I'm tripping cause my husband leaves Sunday to go back out of town since "I'll end up being induced" and I'm scared he won't make it. But this appointment was just odd.