Going through a break up need advice ?

Recently my ex and I broke up March 16 we were together for a year he would always spend the night at my house every weekend and I would travel an hour to his house whenever he wanted to see me but anyways we broke up because he wanted to do him and " he didn't want to stress me out or hurt me anymore " he then told me we could be friends and if I needed someone to talk to the door was always open. ( we had this conversation in person ) I cried in his face something I never do in front of a boy ( he was 18 at the time and I'm 19 ) he wiped my tears told me I would be fine without him and that I would meet someone better than him & I would get over him . When I would try to leave the room he kept pulling me back trying to kiss me I asked him was there someone else he said yes "I told her I didn't want to be in a relationship but we are just speaking . " so I left and I balled out in tears because of the breakup . He's dating someone new since mar 30 come to find out it's a friend of his that he called his sister and also someone I've met . She did my hair for about 8 hours and in the mist of her doing my hair ( this was on New Year's <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> ) we spoke about him and how he always talks about me and speaks highly of me saying I'm in college have a job and a car she's still in high school pretty much struggling to even pass the 11 grade . As she's doing my hair she kept sweating me about how I do my make up and all this other stuff when we left from her house ( he was with me at the girl house when I was getting my hair done ) he says see you don't have to worry about her I said I know because for one she's very UNATTRACTIVE she's out of shape sloppy and dumb she's not even smart .. She does not go to school . So I didn't think anything of them two because she's not his type but anyways now they are together and I was angry but now I don't know how to feel a part of me wants him back and also I never went off about it to him I just been quiet 
I feel like I know how to move forward. But I'm not allowing myself .. Boys have been talking to me but its like I'm not interested in them .. Because theyre not him ... I feel like everyone is corny and no one catches my eye and I think about my ex every day but why ... ?