Ready to use formula

Okay mommas my baby girl has been on Enfamil since we were in the hospital. At first we did formula only to supplement when I couldn’t produce enough milk. After 3 weeks I dried up..so baby has been on Enfamil ready to feed ever since and she’s 9 months old. I was recently bashed for the way I feed my child and was slightly hurt by a family members comment. I am a stay at home mom and my SO works to provide for our daughter and I, so the ready to feed takes a lot of our money as it is more expensive but we make it work because it’s the only formula she will take due to the powder causing her to be constipated etc. My SOs mother told me how selfish I was to make my husband buy the more expensive formula when there are cheaper options available, and that I’m making up stories about my daughter having stomach issues when using powder because her kids all took it perfectly fine. Have any of you mommas been in this situation? Do your baby’s take ready to use better than the powder? Does powder formula make your baby’s have constipation and gas?