I really just need advice ladies..

I don’t even know where to begin or why I’m posting about this here but idk. IDK. I’m 35 weeks pregnant. My (ex?) and I have been together for 9 years, on and off mostly on. Things between us have been so bad lately. Mostly because we fell into the normal rutt people fall into. Constantly fighting bickering lying sleeping back to back no intimacy , it’s been like this for a while. last Saturday my SO decided to call it quits and picked up and left completely, COMPLETELY. I’ve been begging and pleading and crying for us to try for a chance for even a conversation face to face and nothing all I’m getting completely disrespected, told to shut up, relax, calm down, and told all the reasons why we should stop “trying” and told all the things I’ve done wrong the last few years.

Tonight I callled crying and begging for my SO to just come home and sleep next to me and he refused. Saying it won’t help us end things it won’t help anything and then proceeded to tell me to shut the fuck up while I was hysterically begging crying. I don’t know what to do. I guess I just need advice from unbiased eyes. Idk.