SOOO fricken excited 🤰🤰🤰

Terra

So I am extremely early on but need to tell someone! On Saturday morning I got my BFP! This was after being on the pill for 13 years!!!! I know some dr say u are not suppose to continually be on the pill for that long, but I was very young when I started it to help with acne and cramps. Anyways I always had this hidden fear that being on the pill that long could have made me infertile, and I am so happy and blessed to say it did not! I am currently 3 weeks and 5 days pregnant. My husband and I have been together for 8 years, married for 1 and are now expecting our little bundle of joy shortly before our two year wedding anniversary. We are beyond excited and I just needed to tell someone! I stoped the pill in June, so we were actively trying for 5 months until we got our BFP, and you best believe I symptom spotted all 5 months lol! I basically just wanted to thank all you lovely ladies on glow, although I never commented much I was scrolling through your stories learning so much EVERY night before bed. Pic below is 11 days post ovulation! Lots of baby dust to all you ladies!!!😘😄😄😄