Hello!

Andreanne

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​I am a youth organizer for a non-profit organization, Seeding Sovereignty. Some things that I do for work are empowering other youth to stand for what they believe in, fight for the rights of Native Americans, I do public speaking, I talk to schools about indigenous peoples, I talk about the NoDAPL movement in Standing Rock, I raise awareness and fight social injustices, I fight for the land and water. I ❤️ my job and my co-workers. ✊🏽

(This is a picture taken after a public speaking gig we did. My amazing boss, my beautiful girlfriend, Van Jones, myself and Amy Goodman from DemocracyNow!)