Should I break up with him?! HELP!!!

Alondra

my boyfriend & i have been dating for 4 years and a couple of months.. we would rarely have problems , because he was such a nice guy. From the two of us I have the worst temper. So in my eyes he used to be an angel (literally) he would always be around me, spoil me, took care of me, showed me his love in every way. So we were always very close. That lasted for 4 years exactly. Then he found a job 6 hours away from where we live. So we would barely communicate with each other, we would NEVER talk on the phone & we would have like 10 messages for the day. (He only worked 8 hours, & i dont work so he could’ve called me anytime) . We were like that for 3 months until i told him i couldn’t stand it anymore. & that i wanted to break up with him because that was not the relationship i used to have with him. He came back, but he came back with a different attitude. No more Mr. nice guy! He sometimes acts very selfish, he won’t hug me or kiss me the way he used too, and it breaks my heart that i have to look for his attention. We have arguments because of his stupid attitude, & he will just ignore me and leave. It hurts so much because i do love him a-lot. He gets tired of listening to my problems, & he’ll just tell me to shut it because he is tired from work... last night was the worst fight, because we went to the store saw a classmate & i told him i knew her..(she was our cashier) i saw him staring at her hardcore twice & of course i told him to stop. We got out of the store we were about to get it on & i told him i didn’t want to(we have a VERY active sex life) & he told me “let’s get it on if not I’ll go and look for the girl from the store” he broke my heart into pieces. Then he said he was JK but it made me realize he has gone to far. He dropped me off at home & asked me for a kiss i ignored him & he said fine I’ll go ask the girl from the store for a kiss. & it hurts that he treats me this way because I’ve always been loyal to him, & I’ve always been there for him. Physically and emotionally. I can see that he is acting like such an ass & i think it’s best if we just break up. But it hurts so much to just even think about it. What should i do?