OPK was wrong?!

Tiffany

So while I was at the doctor yesterday for my yearly, she did an ultrasound to confirm I’m ovulating.

It was day 14 of my cycle and while there were follicles, she said they were no where near where they needed to be if I were actually ovulating.

This month I’ve tried to give myself a break and just focusing on myself. I knew this appointment was coming and after she said tracking my bbt is pointless since it’s all over the place, I figured I’d save myself some stress and just let things go for a few weeks.

So here’s the real kicker: I took an OPK yesterday morning on a whim before my appointment because I’ve had perfect egg white mucus this week.

It was positive.

Which also means that it was WRONG.

Because I’m not actually ovulating.

(Doctors words)

So now I can’t trust my temps OR my opks.

I then explained that my <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">glow app</a> has been super spot on the past three months and it’s predicting my ovulation isn’t until next week (around day 22), so she suggested I come back in for another ultrasound then to see if the follicles are any bigger.

If not, she wants to start me on fermara.

I’m just wondering if anyone here has taken it? Did it work? How many months were you on it? Did you have any side effects? Have twins?

I’ve tried so hard to let go this month, so obviously this is hitting me a little harder than I want to admit.