Boyfriend doesn't know what he wants..

Jena

So I've been with this guy for almost three months now, and our relationship is great! We both are committed to each other & very respectful. However, when it comes to doing dirty things, he doesn't know what he wants. I'm the more experienced one, and have done way more than he has. (We are both virgins btw). The only thing he's done is make out with someone, and by the sound of it, it wasn't very great 😂😬

but when him and I get a little steamy, I'll start to rub him through his pants and he does the same for me. I'll ask him if he wants a blowjob and he says he doesn't know lol. I've talked to him about it when we're not doing stuff before and he's like "I'll do anything you want to do" blah blah blah, but then when I ask what he wants, he doesn't know! he says the reason why he doesn't know is because he hasn't done anything before, but still shouldn't he kinda know how far he wants to go? I asked him if he'd be okay with me giving just a handjob, and he gave the same reply, I don't know. 😐 it's getting frustrating, and if he doesn't want more I'd rather he just tell me straight up. Any ideas on how to get him to say what he wants or doesn't want?