Dear Crush

i remember the day that we met. lol i remember how i walked into the library getting ready to eat food and read some stupid poetry that i took 2 seconds to write. The only reason i went to that stupid poetry thing was for extra credit. I looked up from my phone and saw your face and almost died. My face turned soooo red and i instantly felt my heart speed up because you just made me feel that way I guess. I looked over at my friends and gave them the “WTH” look. She smiled and teased me about it and read my stupid poem and came back to the table and looked over at you and your smile was so amazing to me. I left that day and texted you right away and in my head i was like he has to be in my life forever and ever.. that may sound weird but i’m weird so deal with it. Back to the story, you responded and in that moment i felt my cheeks rose up and my whole face light up. We texted for a while and each day i fell more and more. I remember the day we met perfectly isn’t that silly?? Idk how we are where we are today but i’m so glad that you are in my life now. Pleeeease don’t leave me alone again...