I Don’t Know What The Do Anymore 🤯

I’m In Love But Confused At The Same Time. I’ve Been With My Boyfriend For A 1 Year & 8 Months And Its Been Really Hard. He’s A College Student And Him Being A College Student Comes With A lot Of Difficulties & A lot Of Change. Like, Going A Night Without Calling Me, Him Partying Almost Every Weekend, Using A lot Of Profanity, Which Is Nothing But There Is Some Nights I Just Want To Talk To My Dude. But We’ve Got Over That Situation. Now We’re To The Point Where He Can Do Things & I Can’t . And I Totally Disagree With That. For Example, When We’re Otp I Find Him Muting Me & I Ask Him Why He Mute Me & He Says His Friends Was Talking, And I Feel Like To Prevent All That From Happening All He Has To Say Is “Bae I’m About To Mute You”. But When I Mute Him He’s Salty As Heck About It. Then When We Argue We Go Almost A Week Without Talking. Sometimes I Just Want To Give Up But When He See’s I’m Giving Up I’m The Blame For It All When He’s Causing It To Happen. He Says I’m Tripping But I Don’t Think I Am.