Could It Be History Repeating Itself ??🤔

This guy and I dated in middle school for about three and a half years off and on. The reasons for us constantly breaking up was because of some girl or he wasn’t feeling it anymore. I’m a junior in high school and so we have a class together. Suddenly we started back talking in class doing work together and me stealing his chips *but not seriously he would always let me have some* and so we started to text for a while and then it went to FaceTiming for 3 days in a row for around 4-6 hours talking about any and everything. And then suddenly he began explaining to me saying that he was not ready to be in a committed relationship and would always run away from it. Trying to do what every other guy did trying to get “popular”. He said that he can’t get his mind off of me and misses me a lot. The guy even said that he loves me and tbh I was pretty shocked if u asked me. I mean we were in middle school and kids not knowing what a relationship even was but I think he has matured over the past couple years of us being apart. What should I do ?

Vote below to see results!