Weightloss

Salha • I write short stories. If you are interested or just have time you can check the link☺️❤️

Hello guys.

So I've been trying to lose weight for quite some time now, and I'm a lazy piece of shit went to the gym once and gave that up😅 but I've been locked up in YouTube for two days now and I came across this thing called "intermittent fasting" and I've seen great results and I wanted to know if there is anyone in here who tried it and got satisfying results.

Also to anyone who doesn't know what intermittent fasting is, well, it's basically not eating for some hours (depending on how many you are comfortable with) and having few hours of the day where you can eat (this is called the eating window or something like that)...I'm shitty at explaining I know...

Let's say, you fast for 16 hours and have an 8 hour window where you can eat, and during your fast you can have drinks like green tea, water, coffee with no cream or sugar...it's not only for 16 hours it can be 20 with a 4 hour window or a whole 23 hours and eat once a day, oh and during the eating windows you can have like 2-3 meals so yeah...

So has anyone tried this before for weightloss?