Please help, TMI

Avery • Mommy to my sweet rainbow Alison💜 and Rosie 💕

ok... so I have had to pee a lot today. last months cycle was 29 days. Today I should be 12 dpo and cd 28. Well I go pee when I got home and when I wiped I had a little bit of brownish pink mixed in with clear egg white cm. just a really small amount. Around 11am I had a couple of little pinched really low. They weren't really painful but noticeable and only lasted about a minute. The blood happened about an hour ago around 4:30. I went pee again a few minutes ago and there was nothing when I wiped. I am cautiously optimistic. we have been trying for a year and 8 months. We were successful on month 3 but unfortunately it ended in a missed miscarriage. I happened to be on the phone with my mom when the blood happened and she had me send her a pic and told me she bad IB with me. I have not had any crazy PMS symptoms and no cramps other than the pinching. I am not sure what to think. I never spot lightly before my period. any opinions or BFP stories are welcome. I just dont want to go crazy waiting on AF or no AF. sorry about the TMI pic.