I’m being ghosted- help!!

So I have been talking with this guy for about three months. He is super nice guy and when we talk we have a lot of things in common and get on. Roughly in the middle of October, we were just having a normal conversation-I ask him a completely mundane question and he doesn’t look at (this is on Snapchat by the way). So a little bit of time goes on and he still hasn’t even opened this snap. Now, I couldn’t help it so I looked on Snapchat Maps. He had been on Snapchat and hour ago and I sent him this snap couple of days ago. An entire week goes by and he finally answers-he doesn’t apologise or give me a reason for ghosting. We keep talking and nothing like this really happens again. Until this weekend, I’m just having a conversation with him and he doesn’t open it. It was a little later in the night so I thought he must’ve just going to bed. Come today (Monday evening) he has still not texted me back-I even saw him at school today. I know he was active online. The thing that is confusing me is when we do talk it’s great and we get on but I think there is a reason behind him ghosting me like this. Am I being stupid and he just isn’t that into me? Sorry for the long explanation- but please help me. Xx

Update: been left on read