Squirting? Please read before voting! 😊

Op

I feel as though there are quite a few posts on this app concerning “how to squirt” during orgasm. Before doing any research on the topic, I was of the opinion that squirting is just the involuntary act of urinating during orgasm. After doing some research and reading some studies the consensus, at this point in time, seems to be that the biochemical make up of female ejaculatory fluid is, for the most part, urine. Studies showed that there were some women whose ejaculatory fluid was made up of both a prostate specific androgen and urine but, again, the higher percentage was urine. I have copy and pasted a portion of the research study below: 

“The researchers recruited seven women who self-reported that they squirted the equivalent to a glass of water during orgasm, enough to noticeably wet the bed-sheets. The women provided a urine sample, and then underwent an ultrasound that confirmed that their bladders were indeed empty. The women then, either with the help of their partner or alone, began sexual stimulation and once sufficiently aroused underwent a second ultrasound. At this point, the women returned to the task at hand until they achieved orgasm and ejaculation. A sample of the ejaculate was collected and the final ultrasound performed.

Unsurprisingly, the first ultrasound showed that participants’ bladders had emptied. However, the second ultrasound, conducted when the women were close to orgasm, showed significant bladder filling. The final ultrasound once more showed that the women’s bladders were empty. This suggested that female ejaculation, at least for these women, was largely urine.

Biochemical analysis of the fluid showed that this was definitely the case for two of the women in the study. For the other five, the analysis showed that the fluid was largely urine but it also contained prostate-specific androgen (PSA) originating from the Skene’s glands. The authors of the study concluded that these results strongly support the hypothesis that female ejaculation is an involuntary urine emission. The presence of PSA was ruled to be residue of ‘true’ female ejaculation.”

I’m of the opinion that if you happen to “squirt” during orgasm that is obviously fine. That’s just how your body is. But, personally, I’m not going to teach my body to do such, especially if it is, at best, mostly made up of urine. I feel like if I or my husband were interested in trying “golden shower” like fetishes we would do such in the bathroom. 

My question is: In light of this research are you more or less likely to teach yourself to “squirt” (obviously if it doesn’t come naturally to you) during orgasm knowing (with current research) that it is urine and that only some women can do it?

Vote below to see results!