In shock !!

Amy-louise • Mama to Aria ivy rose 4/8/18💞

I can't believe I can post In here. It's 1am here I'm sat in bed just staring at my tests I just can't believe it . So my periods have always been pretty irregular the cycle days ranged that much I never really knew when I was gunna get it. The last couple of months been abit better but still unable to said I am due such and such date . Anyways so the last 2 months I have been taking vitamins every night as I wanted to be as healthy as possible and not get sick as much so I can hopefully get pregnant. You never hear good things about irregular cycles. What made me test .... well the last 2 weeks Ive had these symptoms - feeling nausea sometimes all day sometimes randomly then ok the next day and brushing my teeth makes me gag. Last week my nose was really dry and stuffy and every time I blew my nose there would be little bits of blood on the tissue. Today my nose is like a tap on one side itchy on the other and can't stop sneezing feel like I have a full on cold. Also my belly is super bloated. I always get a little bloated just before af but this is lasting ages and I actually thought am I eating to much, am I getting fat or just af on the way. I've had cramps that felt like I was gunna come on af anytime I even checked a few times nothing. My boobs do normally be a little tender before af but that's only a day or so before . My boobs have been hurting for a week and getting worse. I took a test today not thinking it would be a bfp at all . My app said I was 4 days late but nothing unusual for me but my boobs were walking me up when I'd roll over and super veiny near my arms aswell and peeing more so thought I'd try and then this happened !! BFP 😀😀😀

I know this is a super long post but I'm sat here on my own and don't know what to do with myself 😂

I really hope and wish for every ttc lots of baby dust and December bfps ✨

Update : so I guess it's really true I took a digital at lunchtime and it said bfp!!