My threesome story

If you want to read a story about a threesome, this is for you. If you don’t, then you probably shouldn’t read this ;)

Okay so for background, I am a straight female. I have only ever had male friends. I have just always connected the best with guys so I’ve never had a female friend. I was always accepted as “one of the guys.” I met this girl, Tori, a year and a half ago. I was instantly drawn to her. She was beautiful and funny and creative. Everything I love about people! And we got along so well. Tori is a lesbian. Gold star lesbian. Or so she thought lol. We started having sex with one another and she was my girlfriend. I was never 100% on board with dating a girl but we made it work for a few months. Then we realized we probably both weren’t being completely fulfilled in the relationship so we started being just best friends. I met my boyfriend shortly after and Tori was cool with him and he was cool with her.

Tori and I live together. When my boyfriend was over one day, we were all sitting on the couch talking. We somehow got talking about mine and Tori’s relationship. I was saying how good of a kisser she was and I could tell my boyfriend was getting turned on. Tori and I looked at each other and we both started making out. It felt really great to kiss her again. She started touching me and I started touching my boyfriend. We all agreed to go up to my room and we had AMAZING sex together. I asked Tori multiple times if she was comfortable with it as she’s never really even seen a man naked. She assured me it was cool. My boyfriend fucked me so hard and good as I was in her arms, kissing her. I think it may have been the best day of my life.