Stepfather

Hannah

I’ll start this out by saying that my stepfather is a drunk. There has never been a day in my life that I have seen him without a glass or flask full of whiskey. Now, on occasion, he’s a pretty hilarious drunk, and you could probably score $20 from him, but that’s not often. When the alcohol has taken a grip on him, he’s disgusting. He talks of perverted things that he claims to have done in the bedroom with 300 women. He talks about my body and my sister’s and mom’s.

When I was 10, we went on a road trip during their anniversary. After the first night in the hotel, my stepdad proceeded to tell me and my sister in vivid details about their nightly adventures (“I put yogurt on her and licked her pussy”)

When I was 12, we were driving home from church and he talked about how licking the clitoris is the best way to achieve an orgasm.

A couple weeks ago, when I complained about my teacher, he told me that I needed to go up there and kill them all. Then he said he should go up and shoot them all.

On top of this, he is also very delusional and insists that he was in the CIA and that he’s killed hundreds of people with his bare hands.

When he’s not being a pervert or claiming to have been an assassin, he finds every which way to scream at me. Tonight he yelled at me for saying “oh I wake up between 6 and 7:30, it varies with how tired I am, generally closer to 7:30 though,” saying that I was being evasive.

Tonight was pretty minor though, normally he stands there screaming at me for an hour. I’ve just gotten to the point that I don’t want to live if it has to be here. I know the cons outweigh the pros in running away, and I’m too weak to die. I just don’t know what to do.

Tl;dr my step dad is a crazy perverted drunk who makes me want to die.