Is it normal he reacted this way? *possible trigger warning

I've been married for about 4 years now, together with him for 7. Last night the topic about rape came up, and I told him me and my friend had been date rapped in highschool by two guy friends at the time. We were invited to the guys ' house to hang, we were all 15-16. They gave us a drink and me and my girl passed out. I have no memory of what happened that night, but we woke up with no bottoms and known something happened. It took a lot of courage to open up to my husband bc I've never told anyone. Well what did I do that for? He got mad... at me! He said Firstly bc I never told him before. And said "Thats dumb, you shouldn't have been there" and "duh two girls and two guys, what did you think they wanted, it's your fault?" it seemed weird he would get mad over something that happened so long ago before we even met. He basically called me stupid and said "well those guys made a fool out of you" and "that's what happens when you hang out with hoes" (referring to my friend) like he had zero sympathy. He was also mad I didn't press charges, something along the lines of having no back bone, but honestly at the time i didn't know that was an option. He also told me I picked a bad time to Confess bc I've spoiled Christmas and that he can't get that disgusting image out of his head now. He said him his brother and sister would never have been dumb enough to be a victim, bc they were smarter than that in highschool. Honestly wouldn't have said anything had I known he'd get so upset. He lectured me for about 2 hours and wanted me tell him I was stupid for that. He was mad I didn't say it was stupid on my part bc I should accept responsibility like an adult 😫 He's been ignoring me now. Idk how I thought he was going to react, but this wasn't expected. Is it bc he's shocked? Feeling pretty low here😑