pregnant and don’t know how to feel?

im 5 months pregnant nxt week. (background story) my boyfriend and i were having a rough patch before we found out i was pregnant. i found him talking to females & once we found out i was pregnant he continued, his excuse for it being “ok” was i was considering abortion. (only bc we were having problems and i didnt wanna bring the baby into that) but i changed my mind. nothing had to do w the baby.. but even after i said i wasnt getting an abortion he continued to talk to females. he wouldnt see them but he’d flirt and talk about wanting to see them or hang out.. anyways he said he’d stop and i’d never go through his phone like that till after a while i decided to simply bc he was leaving out of state for a few months for work & i wanted to see if i could finally believe him when he tells me things and well he showed me he talked to a few girls but nothing much more than a few minute convo but i noticed he deleted a whole conversation so i asked about it and he denied it till he realized it was pointless to lie when i already caught up to it. he wouldnt show me the conversation till he left then he sent me screenshots of it & the only thing that bothered me about the convo was him telling her “u should’ve let me come over last night and help you sleep” after that i just stopped talking to him for the whole month of november & now he wants to work things out again when he comes back in february and he says he wants to start fresh for us and the baby. and that all sounds so wonderful to me and i’d love that but i lost my trust towards him and ive been so depressed lately cus i miss him so much but at the same time i feel like i have hate in my heart towards him and just other things going on. im stressed out, im young & hate the thought of doing this alone but i dont want to get my hopes up of fixing things and find out he hasn’t changed.... he apologizes for things he’s done and i’ve messed up before but just the fact that i was 3 months pregnant and he was still talking to girls here n there. (never the same one for more than 2 days) it just hurts me and i feel like i could never ever trust him. i dont know what to do...