Idk what to do...

Summer • 👼👧🤰

Im 30 weeks and during sex we decided to switch positions. upon moving we noticed a decent sized puddle under where I had been laying. I was no where near an orgasm yet and it doesn't smell like pee. I'm having lower back pain now. a constant pain not a coming and going but i am have lower abdominal pain that isn't constant. I've had more than one visit to the maternity ward since week 19. my last trip they told me I had hypertension and the visit before that they put me back on meds for my anxiety. the meds have absolutely been helping because I don't panic at every symptom like I used to but after being told I have hypertension and with my medical history and chance of preterm labor I still worry about things. would I be crazy to see how I feel in the morning or should I just call now?

*UPDATE*

They restricted me from sex until week 36 so I don't end up inducing labor but my water was not broken. Have an appointment Tuesday to discuss if I can continue working or if it's time for me to go out.