What is this?!?! Can’t wrap my head around this!

Bansari

Hi all,

I just need opinions and analysis of what happened to me because none of it made sense. My last period started on November 19. I ovulated dec 4/5. We tried the whole fertile window. Then about 9 DPO, I started feeling nauseous and lightheaded. I took it as initial pregnancy symptoms. On day 10 if DPO (days past ovulation) that night, I started spotting bright red blood. I didn’t think of it much and thought of it was implantation bleeding. My period was not due for another 6 days and I have NEVER been early or late. Then the next morning, I woke up to much more bleeding. It wasn’t enough to fill a whole pad. The clotting was not at all similar to what a normal period was like. It was like small shreds of clots. And I had REALLY painful cramps and abdominal pain. I’ve never had it so badly!! On a pain scale of 1-10 and 10 being bad, I was a 7/8. The pain radiated to my thighs. The next morning, I made an appointment with a OB/GYN to see what was happening. One nurse told me that maybe it was a cyst or a fibroid that burst that causes the bleeding. Then I saw a NP (no problem) and said maybe I had an early miscarriage or my period was early. We did a urine test to rule out any infection. Urine test also was a negative for pregnancy. Then we did a blood test and it showed my HCG was less than 2mIU/mL. We also did an transvaginal ultrasound but I won’t know the results of it till Monday. So what was this?! Was it an early miscarriage or an early period? Help please!!!!