Virginity? Nope...

I lost my virginity this morning. I snuck out of my house to be with one of my close friends who is a year older than me. I biked to his house in 19 degree weather, and I froze on my way over. So when I got there it was around 4:15 am so he let me in and we went up to his room. He greeted me in just his underwear😏

After we went up to his room we both got into bed and started to cuddle. He then kisses my neck and grabs my hips. He pulls me so close to his body. We end up making out and then we talk for a really long time.

After we talk he wanted to finger me and so I let him, and I was rubbing his dick, paying attention to the head. He starts sucking on my nipples making me shake and moan. He asks if I want to actually have sex and I said “idk maybe” so I end up saying yes and he puts the condom on, I take off my pants and he gets on top of me. He tries to put his dick in and my pussy was so tight his dick wouldn’t fit.

(His dick is like 7.5-8 in)

He then puts it in and it hurt so bad. So bad! I said ow and he pulls out and says we don’t have to do it, but I wanted to keep going. So he put his dick back in and starts moving slowly, it kept hitting the back of my pussy which hurt but felt so good. Then he speeds up and is now fucking me to the point his bed is squeaking. I moan and he lowers his body and sucks and grabs my tits.

It started to hurt a little too much so I asked if we could stop, and he was super sweet about it. We end up cuddling and I give him a bj so he can cum. Before he could cum i had to leave bc I had to get home. So he walked me downstairs and we kissed. He towers over me and his long hair falls on his face. As I turn around to exit the door he slaps my ass and says “I’ll see you in bio”

(BTW HES 6’3 and I’m 5’2)

It was the best night of h life. I did the most craziest things. I snuck out for the first time, and lost my virginity (he lost his too).