Name calling is uncalled for and here’s why...

I’m “lazy”. Yesterday I wasn’t good enough to take care of anything. Today I’m just too lazy to do anything for my family like all the other wives who stay home..

I’m 7 weeks pregnant today. I’ve been nauseous and sick for a while now and I’m losing weight at a drastic speed...

Anyway, my husband has been taking care of most of the daily chores since I’ve been sick. Yesterday and today he’s been upset with me. Having random moods of “love and kiss her and rub her head and love on her all day” then he will say mean comments like “oh I forgot you’re too lazy to do it” and “I don’t want to talk to you”

I’m a very strong person. It takes a lot to get me down and keep me in bed away from my work. It takes a lot to keep me laying down when I know there’s work to do and people to take care of in our family. There’s obviously something hurting me extremely bad to have me just lay here all day!

The reason why name calling is uncalled for is because you’re not just calling the mother of your children lazy.. you’re doing it in front of our daughter who takes notes on these things. You’ll be sorry when a teenage version of yourself knocks on the front door to meet you and take your daughter out on a date. You wouldn’t allow her to go with him!

Our children will be amazing if they grow up to be as hardworking as I am. Just remember that..

Thanks for reading and listening to me vent!