Should I tell him?

Hi everyone!

So I’m looking for some advice. When I was younger (about 14 or so) I made some mistakes that I’m not proud of. Long story short, I used to sext people online in chat room type things. I’m pretty sure most of them were the same age/ a little older than me but of course with the internet you can never be certain - they could have been adults. At the time I didn’t really think about it being a bad thing at the time, but now I regret it so much! It was mostly guys but I did ‘adventure’ with girls too however I’m not bisexual or lesbian now. I feel really bad about it, not only because I was so young but because I just feel like it was such a wrong thing to do.

I’m in a serious relationship now, and he shares everything with me. I have mentioned to him that I used to have ‘online boyfriends’ using the term loosely, and mentioned sexting and he honestly didn’t seem bothered at all. Do I need to tell him the full extent? I’m afraid he will judge me or think bad of me. We are so in love and I don’t want to ruin anything with him. Should I keep the past in the past or talk to him about it? I’ve never spoken to anyone about it before because I’m too embarrassed and ashamed.

Please give me any advice - it bothers me every so often, so much so that I cry most times. Please no negative comments, however I’m sure there won’t be as you all seem like lovely people!

Thank you💗

Vote below to see results!