Drying up?

F

Hi. My daughter will be 10 months in 10 days. She’s been breastfed since day one (only had 1 oz of formula her whole life). My supply was not abundant but we were ok. I fed her and pumped and had a small stash (I never worked on a large stash as I never believed I needed one). I pump at work and when I’m away from her for a while and although some days I got more than others, I never had issues keeping up with her.

Last night, I went out and she drank 6 oz. I fed her before I left and fed her on one side with the intention to pump the other. When I pumped, I only got drops 😩 it didn’t even cover the bottom of the bottle and that side was the side that usually produce more. I was surprised because I never pumped less than 2 oz per side before but I thought maybe I’m dehydrated as I didn’t drink enough. Come today and I already tried pumping twice, I got 2 oz after pumping both boobs at the 2 times. I’ve been drinking water like crazy but I don’t feel that my boobs are filling up. My daughter also doesn’t seem satisfied when she’s nursing.

I really wanted to nurse till she’s 15 months like I did with #1 but now I’m not sure. She still doesn’t sleep through the night so I didn’t expect my supply to get affected and I don’t have my period and there’s 0 chance that I’m pregnant as hubby has been away for business.

Anyone know what I can do?

Sorry this is too long but I am feeling emotional about it.