Best Boyfriend Ever!!

Courtney

My boyfriend and I have been together 2 years on Jan. 11th (known each other almost 3) and he has not been much of a gift giver in those years. He’s significantly older than me, (I’m 23 he’s 48) so he’s pretty set in his ways which is why it completely shocked me when I received 2 roller balls of my absolute favorite perfume and the only kind of wine I drink (I’m a beer drinker but this wine is so sweet, I love it). He really is trying to be more of a gift giver even though it’s not in his nature at all but I think it’s so sweet that he’s trying. And before anyone gives me any grief about the age difference, cause there’s always one person, I have Spina Bifida so I primarily use a wheelchair and he’s the first man to fully accept and understand my medical needs and I’ve always preferred older men cause I find that they tend to be more mature and have less drama in there life, at least in my case. He’s so patient and there hasn’t been one aspect of my disability that has phased him yet. I truly couldn’t ask for a better man in my life. I just had to share cause I find it so adorable that he’s going out of his way to do more of the things that mean the world to me 😊💕