Hooked up with someone 10 years older!

So I finally hooked up with my ideal guy, tall dark older handsome and funny. And by older I normally go for someone a year or three years older but oh well! He was so great and I had an amazing time. It was one of the first times I’ve had sex where I could really feel how caring he was with every kiss. And I thought my kisses were all riciprocatied with the same care. He is my fourth partner since I lost my virginity a year ago. He is also 10 years older than me. I’m 21 and he’s 31. I just wanted to hook up with someone. We texted every day for two weeks getting to know eachother then I went over to his apartment and we talked for thirty minutes before he asked if he could kiss me and we took it up stairs in a hot second since all that tension built up. This was also my third hook up. Now I like him a lot but I feel like in the future the age different doesn’t even show. It doesn’t help that he’s a foot taller and I already look young. I thought he was 28 which I felt more comfortable with if I needed to announce we were dating. His tinder said he was 28 but his profile said his age is wrong on FB and he’s 31. Anyways, now I barely care about the age difference just my family’s reaction to it if it were to get more serious. He doesn’t have any kids. Has never been divorced. He just has a sweet dog with matching buggy eyes. Haha is this age thing really a problem? He is from my hometown, isn’t a TA or a teacher or anything like that.