Just lucky i guess

Lakiea • Future momma to a baby girl!

So about two to three weeks ago i foumd out i was pregnant. We did our first appointment by 8 weeks. I teared up just at my babys heart beat. Everyday i am so scared that i will micarry. I am just hitting nine weeks. My so has as a cousin that has been wanting a little one but with no success. Her husband has genetic thing that has him repudce low semean. So now they have to try <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a>. Now we just passed Christmas. Everyone knows we are expecting but i feel so bad for my so's cousin and her husband. I feel bad because they have been trying and we haven't. I am one of those lucky few women who just can get prego. I am so scared that i will loose my special gift. I pray and thank God for such a wonderful opportunity. I am excited but i feel bad because i hate seeing someone go through so much to recieve something that i gained with no effort. I am grateful for my baby. I love it with all my heart. I have been doing everything i am suppose to. I mean i have cut down from having a 20 oz of coffee everyday to a cup every three weeks. Sharing soda with my so. taking vitamins. drinking tons of water. I just some people can get that one wish in life.