Is there something wrong with me?

Okay so my boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year and 4 months now and I would say we're pretty sexually curious. I'm 16 and he is 17 and we made an agreement where we promised each other that we wouldn't have sex until I was out of high school (he is in fact in the grade above me) so that even if something did happen, like say we didn't use the protection properly and I got pregnant that it wouldn't totally ruin my life. But sometimes we both kinda get in this mood where we totally forget that and start saying random stuff we wanna try or say maybe we should have sex in his truck and how we should do it the next time we hang out. Well sometimes we both like kinda agree to it and Actually plan where, when, and what we should do before and after. Like the other day I was feeling kinda horny and I was like let's do it in your truck on Thursday and I'll be on the first day of my period so that's extra protection and we'll still have the condom, and he agreed, and then kinda backed off and said we should wait. But the thing is that I was so ready and I wanted to experience that with him and have my first time with him but the second he agreed, I felt like my stomach bottomed out, I felt so worried, and I didn't know why cause I've wanted to make love to him for a while now but when he actually agreed it kinda scared me, but then when he backed out I felt rejected. Is it wrong to feel this way?

Vote below to see results!