Start Clomid next cycle first time

Kristin • TTC our rainbow 🌈 baby 👶! Miscarried 4/4/18 at 6 weeks, with our first. #Godhasbiggerplans #mommy2anAngel

Hello, so here’s my story. My husband and I have been together for going on 6 years married one year. Throughout all the time we have been together, I have never had a positive hpt, but back in September/October area of 2016 I had what seemed to be this horrendous period. Lasted 2 weeks and I went through two packs of pads and 3 boxes of tampons( no im not exaggerating). Saw my doctor, started discussing the possibility of it being a cyst that ruptured or a missed miscarriage. We started testing then. I have multiple symptoms of PCOS but every time we do the ultrasound they find no cyst. I turned down the diagnostic surgery the first time my doctor offered it. My doctor started me on temping 2 cycles ago, and as of yesterday’s appointment, I was told it’s looking like PCOS and that I had a missed miscarriage back in September/October 2016. So we are now starting Clomid on my next cycle due to the fact that I ovulated last cycle but not this cycle. I’m excited and nervous but mostly excited to start this journey.