How did this even happen?

My cat was freaking out.

I have 2 cats. One is younger than the other.

The older one treats the little on like hes it's mom. He's always licking and grooming her and holds her down to do it like you see mother cats doing to their kittens.

They are always running around and playing, being cats.

Well the older one was like freaking out. He came into my room and started scratching my bed and I was like "what is u doin" and he gets up into my face is meows SO LOUD.

MEEEOOOOOOOW BITCH. It didn't even sound like a cat it sound like "MUUUUURRRRR" lol

And then he runs into the hallway; there's a built in cabinet with shelves in the hallway and he is throwing himself at one of the drawers like legit jumping and throwing his body into it still meowing like crazy. Never seen him act like that in my life.

So I open the drawer and guess who's just chillin in the drawer? The younger cat.

She's just like "...hey"

So yeah somehow my cat got herself stuck inside of a closed drawer that's built into the wall and i don't even know how but I'm glad my older cat was smart enough to come tell me about it so I could get her out.

As soon as she was out he was looking her all over and held her down to lick her lol

Seriously it's like he's her mom now.