Late period

Christine

Ok ladies. I’ve been on birth control for a little over 2 years (since August 2015) and sometimes if my period doesn’t start on that Tuesday of my sugar pill week I get a little anxious, but it usually then starts on Wednesday. So lately I’ve not given it a thought if it isn’t on Tuesday. But for some reason this week it isn’t starting. I forgot to take my pill on Saturday so my period should have come on Monday or Tuesday but it’s now Thursday and I’m freaking out. I cramped a little on Tuesday but that was it. I haven’t had any of my usual period signs except the one cramp on Tuesday. I’m freaking out and I know I can get paranoid easily but I really don’t want to be pregnant right now. My boyfriend and I are moving to a new state (he’s leaving tomorrow and I’m moving when I find a job there) so it’s really not a good time for this. Am I just super paranoid? I’m at his house until he leaves tomorrow. Should I tell him that my period is a couple of days late? Or am I just overreacting?