should I see a doctor

So around 10:30 I ate an boiled egg and went down stairs for Some cardio. I hop on the treadmill for 30min. Get a good sweat run/walk. I just ended my period yesterday. Good thing I had on a panty liner cause i thought i was done but I leaked. right after the work out it felt like its gone again not sure if that matter. For what im really getting to.So I get off the treadmill and I feel funny. I just thought ok I just need to get used to the real floor, but going back up to my apartment it doesn't get better in fact it gets worse. I feel dizzy so I go to the living room at this point walking in the apartment I get a wave of heat its only like 74ºF in here not hot. But I felt really hot. I try just laying in the middle of the floor, No. I'm get nausea on top of the dizziness and a rush of pressure to my head. So I just sat still for like 10-20 min im not sure how long in the middle of the floor till it calmed down. Cause I literally couldnt do nothing. I drank water cause I had a water bottle with me so I wasn't dehydrated. Also my nose was super dry but after my symptoms calmed. I started getting runny nose and having a sneezy fit. DO you think it was the fact that all I had was a boild egg before going and I should of ate more or should i consult a doctor?