finally my lil blessing is here

Arielle

had a pretty eventful <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a> pregnancy, no morning sickness. smooth sailing. at our 35 week sonogram baby measured 4.7lbs.. OB was concerned w growth and sent us for another sono at 39 weeks, which was thurs jan 4th.. well at that sono, my husband and i almost had a heart attack cuz we were told that he was only 5.1lbs 🤔. Sono dr recommended to just take him out, because he wasnt growing. My due date was monday jan 8th.. my OB was on call this weekend and decided to jus induce me sat night at 10pm.. we got into a room at around midnight den started oral liquid cervitek to induce, i was only 1/2 cm dilated got another dose at 3am.. the contractions started and they were bearable. 5am.. i was only dilated to 1 😑. Dr agreed to give me cervitek vaginally at 6am.. well, that had me contracting back to back, like 1mn apart and very painful. i screamed for pain meds. Dr ordered an injection to slow down the contractions brought me to labor and delivery,. got an epidural 😁, i was able to relax, watch tv, spoke to family members. then all of a sudden i started feeling, pressure on my butt, like i had to poop 🙄. called the nurse, DR came in, examined me i was 9cm around 3pm.. halleluia, 30mns later it was time to push, except i kept pooping no baby was coming out, exhausted, they layed me on my side, cuz baby heart rate would drop when i lay flat on my back to push..4pm DR came back in and we started pushing again, more poop came out, and finally at 426pm, my baby boy made it out at 6lbs and 20 inches (daddy is 6'5 and skinny). so those sonogram weights are not always accurate ppl. (ftm)

Aaron Gabriel Alcindor