Mucus plug?

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Hi! I️ need opinions.... i am 37+5 days and i just had my 38 week appointment. I asked the dr to check me because at 35 weeks i went to L&D; for false labor. I hadn’t dilated but I was 25%. Today i still hadn’t dilated, but she said I was pretty thin(didnt give me a percentage). Anyways I got home, took a nap, got up to pee, and there was brown blood when i wiped and in my panty liner. I also had a clot, but I’m thinking she dislodged my mucus plug and it is falling out. I️ have had two more clot-like things come out today. What do y’all think? Is it my plug? Sorry for the tmi pic.