Totally bummed...sex story

I just need a place to share my story of last night. I am 27 and my husband is 53, we have been trying to conceive for 7-8 months now, my husband has 2 grown children from a previous marriage. He tells me that he can not deprive me of the opportunity and experience of having my own child.

So last night was, according to Glow, my peak fertile window and we have planned to have sex every other day during it. Last night we start to do it and after awhile my husband can't stay hard. I finally tell him not to worry about it and he can stop. He was so apologetic and truly felt bad because he knows how badly I want to be a mother...not just a step mom of grown children. But I have never felt so unattractive... I can't even keep my husband hard! I didn't let on that it bothered me because I knew how terrible my husband felt about it. But I am so bummed...I want nothing more than to be a mother and I can't even get my husband off. I feel like we will never conceive without medical intervention. I just want to curl up and cry!