Bit unsure as if to take another test

Laura 🇬🇧 • One son 13/03/2005, had Ectopic and lost baby on 12th Feb2014 ❤️ 2nd ectopic baby lost Nov2014, had Darling daughter on 7/2/2017 ❤️ Early/Chemical Miscarriage Feb 2023
Hi ladies, TTC for 6months now I'm 26 and partner 24. I have an 8yr old son from previous relationship. We had BD throughout fertile days I took a test early on 24th January but was negative even though I thought I could see a faint line that could turn the clear blue result into a cross (positive) took another one beginning of the week and same sort of thing. Glow said AF due today and another app says 31st (Friday) I'm having the occasionally sharp ovarian pains but not cramping and haven't had AF yet. Undecided as to whether I should buy the expensive digital clear blue test or wait it out for AF. What do you think?