International Baccalaureate Program (IB); Any advice?

Hello <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> community!

Soo.. Here's the thing;

I'm currently in Pre-IB, grade 9 in high school which goes from grade 9-12.

I am looking for any kind of advice which can help me in IB. I've looked into YouTube videos, asked some upperclassmen as well. But I would be super happy to have a written response so that I can read back into it in the future.

*Before I continue with my helpless rant, I would like to mention that my school is non semestered, which means that I have all 8 courses throughout the entire year. 4 classes every day, and it alternates between Day 1 and Day 2. So I have 4 classes on Day 1 and four others on Day 2.

At the moment, I believe I'm doing mediocre. I have achieved a 92% average in the first term (there is three terms in total every year), considering my gym mark was a low 80, I was impressed I could make up into the 90's average. I am not the happiest about this mark though. Which is a debatable standard. Every school, class, teacher is different. And every individual's standard is different as well. I know that for some, a percentage in the 90's is godlike, while for others, it's the norm. I have no problem with that.

I was just wondering how I could keep up with my marks, possibly achieve higher? Also, if anyone is in IB, I hope I can receive some advice about what to watch out for in

IB, and what I should look into in order to impress the universities, any study tips, general school advice etc.

Any advice! Tell me about your experience, etc! If you're an academic, immersion, an AP or gifted student, whoever in high school, feel free to join in on the conversation as well!

Okay! That's all, I'm sorry for the extended post.

Thank you so much in advance!!