Losing Virginity

About 2-3 months ago I lost my virginity.

He was EXTREMELY rough & it hurt like hell. ( he literally tore me open ) He didn’t use a condom, & I wasn’t on the pill. About a week after we had sex, I was treated for a yeast infection ( self diagnosed ) because it had been warm/sensitive to touch, itchy, & visibly red. It went away after 3 days.

Lately, I have been having PMS symptoms Including slight cramps, headaches, fatigue & so on..

I’ve also been showing signs of an STI. It hurts to pee (sometimes), there is yellow discharge (COULD be from the discharge drying?)

The thing is, I’m underage & can’t tell my parents. I feel disgusting. I try to ease my way into the ‘losing virginity’ talk, but I can’t bring myself to do it.. They’d be so disappointed with me. I hate myself & think about it every night. I have nobody to talk to about this. I feel as though I should just pretend that nothing is wrong with me & deal with the consequences alone.

There is a THC at my school which gives free exams without consent of parents, but it’s embarrassing. I went in for counseling, (I thought they’d bring me in a room, turns out i had to schedule an appointment at the desk)

I told the lady that it was okay to inform my parents about my counseling, but anxiety got the best of me & I couldn’t tell her that I had recently had sex.. I don’t know what to do..