Annoyed at my husband (sorry for the length)

So I’m a stay at home mom. I try very hard to maintain a clean house and a happy child. I recently found out that I’m pregnant again and I couldn’t be happier, but I am exhausted! It’s very hard to do things as well as I use to, but I still maintain a clean house. On my worst days I will forget to do one chore or two, but I end up getting them done as soon as my husband get home while he’s taking care of our son.

Lately my husband has been whining every weekend morning and it’s getting to the point where I just want to scream. On the weekend I enjoy taking my mornings to have coffee, make a nice breakfast for my family, and watch morning news, but my husband will be huffing and puffing like a child because he wants chores done “immediately” and then we can have breakfast. The house is clean and looks great except for a dish or two in the sink from making breakfast. I ask him what he’s talking about and he point out crumbs, yeah CRUMBS on the floor that you can’t see unless you look for them, wants laundry to be started and put away (That takes hours and it’s done on the weekdays) the floors mopped and countertops clean before we have breakfast. Keep in mind that all of this is done in the weekdays and I mop and clean countertops every night before bed. Oh and since the vacuum and broom doesn’t pick everything up, he wants the remaining crumbs picked up by hand every day before breakfast. By the time that’s done he will find something else to complain about and says “I want my house to look like the beautiful white ones in the movies!” Our house looks great and it’s close to that, AND we have a toddler who makes messes in less than five minutes! I ended up losing it and began sobbing while he acted like I was being unreasonable! I have no idea what else to do. I talked him calmly after that episode and explained to him that things will get done, I just want to enjoy my mornings since I clean and take care of the baby and hardly eat on the weekdays. He still got annoyed and said “well why can’t you get this done in the morning and then enjoy your weekend?” He still doesn’t get it! I kept telling him how I want to have weekend mornings to myself. That I’m pregnant and very tired. That’s really all I’m asking for. A nice cup of coffee (yes I still drink coffee while pregnant), a nice breakfast, and some news. This all takes about an hour. Is that really so much to ask? According to my husband, yes it is.