So...

Well there's this guy that my husband is friends with and his wife when we're around them always talks to me about kids... And at first that was fine and then she started competing with me about it and let me say my journey has not been easy for me to get to where I'm at I had a very rare blockage in my vagina and I had to have surgery and after months I was finally told I had just as much of a chance as everyone else there is lots of heartbreak there and it's hard seeing everyone else get pregnant now this girl knows everything I have been through and its heartbreaking to see someone act so competitive to get pregnant. I knew for awhile her husband didn't wanna try but everytime I would see her she kept asking if I was pregnant in a not so friendly way and then she finally told me her and her husband started trying and she kept going on and on about how she just knows she's pregnant kind of in a mean way and this hurts my feelings because yes she probably is going to get pregnant before me because my body has been through a lot and maybe I'm overeacting I mean is it normal for women to compete to see who gets pregnant first? I guess it hurts my feelings more because she knows I have been through a lot I find myself distancing myself from her what should I do?