under my pre pregnancy weight!!!

Ashley

During my first pregnancy experience I had worked my way up to 225 lbs, the heaviest that I had ever been in my life. I'm not going to lie, my eating habits were horrible, plus, I could not deal with the hunger pains that came with being pregnant, so I ate and I did not exercise. Fast forward to today and I am under my pre-pregnancy weight at 174 lbs. It's only 1 lb less than I was prior to becoming pregnant, but, to me that's something worth celebrating. The picture on the right was the fifth day into my healthy lifestyle journey and the one on the left was yesterday. July 2017 my son died at birth due to Anencephaly. I know that there is not anything that I could have done to cause or prevent my son's condition but, after I got through mourning my loss, I realized that I needed to make a change within myself. I promised myself that I would do everything that I could to make sure that I was healthy before and during my next pregnancies. 6 months later, and I'm still going strong, keeping this promise, not just for myself or my husband, but for my future children.