I feel helpless😢😭

Leslie

I hope that I am in the right place. My SO is hurting and I'm at a loss of what to do. We have been ttc for 2years and were told November of 2015 that we had a very slim chance. A mirical pretty much without <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a>. Well guess what!

It happend but was short lived.. I miscarried soon after finding out.. Talk about a rollercoaster of emotions to go though and still be going through. The week it happend was the worst week of my life.. but I'm not here to talk about me.. flash forward two weeks later. Today to be exact. I'm getting ready for work my SO text me. He's a mechanic well he broke a $300 part. He now has to pay for it.. I'm not upset at the least bit. After that he had a breakdown was crying. He ended up comming home before I left for work. He comes in straight to me and the tears just start rolling down. He says I just can't stop thinking about the miscarrage. how we were told that we didn't have a chance. then it happens and it's gone. just like that. how do we know it'll happen again? And now see he brought this up also he hasn't been able to perform in the bed room...my heart and soul literally broke. I just wrapped my arms around him and held him as tight as I could. I told him either way we will be okay. That none of it wouldn't of happend the first time if it wasn't ment to. I addressed the bedroom issue as maybe it's stress or emotions. That it happens sometimes and its okay. We always have next month asif been in my fertile window.. well I was.. leaving him to go to work was the worst feeling ever! This man stepped uo to be a father to my son when he was just 2 1/2.. Comming in to someones life and raising a child that is not yours then to be told you may never have kids. Then to have that right there at your finger tips to be ripped away has to be hard. He's still very greatful that we have Peyton. That's the only dad he's ever known. I love this man so much I just don't know what to do to make him feel a little better. I know I can't fix it and I don't like it!! I'm thinking about making him a homemade lunch and taking it to him tommrow.. Anyone else every been here in my shoes maybe even a little similar. Or someone with a little advice. I hope I posted to the right group. if I didn't I apologize in advance. Just let me know if I need to remove.