Just diagnosed with a heart condition

Irie

Just a rant!!

I knew pregnancy wasn’t going to be a easy thing the day I found out I was pregnant with baby girl. I have factor 5 Leiden (a blood clotting disorder) so immediately the doctor put me on blood thinner injections. I inject these once a night.

A couple weeks into pregnancy I began having fainting spell. Doctors took my blood sugar which was 49 at the time! So they diagnosed me with low blood sugar.

I was also sent to a cardiologist where I had to wear a heart monitor for 1 month. The results just came in. That doctor diagnosed me with inappropriate sinus tachycardia. My heart rate was clocked at 170 at some points. While I was there they also said I had low blood pressure. They gave me a medicine I have to take for my new found heart condition but said it will make my low blood pressure worse and could have side effects on baby after birth.

I’m only 25 weeks this has been more then I ever expected! Also yay for morning sickness continuing and not gaining any weight yet. How do you ladies stay sane?? I feel like my body is giving up on me.